16 Reasons You Should Have Fresh Flowers at Home.
As much as spending time outside in the sunshine is crucial for our mental and physical well-being, having fresh flowers at home does a lot more than simply enhance your living room’s aesthetic appeal.
Flowers have been called Vitamin F for all the good they can do for your body and soul.
- Flowers are beautiful to look at,
- they make your home look beautiful,
- they brighten the room & smells amazing,
- they filter & clean the air of the room,
- they reduce stress,
- they boost your mood,
- they make you feel & think better,
- they boost your memory,
- they improve concentration,
- they can help you physically heal,
- they increase energy,
- they reduce depression & anxiety,
- they help you sleep & feel more well-rested (lavender),
- they increases level of compassion,
- they improve your relationships,
- they seriously up your sex appeal.
Whether you love flowers for the way they make you feel or the way they look on your dining room table, they clearly are a great addition to your interior décor and your well-being.
You don’t need to wait for someone to send you that big bouquet of flowers! Do it for yourself, add flowers to your weekly shopping list.