Tuna salad healthy & mayo-free!
This super easy to make salad is healthy, light and great for a low-carb diet.
If you love tuna and you love avocado then you’re going to LOVE this avocado tuna salad. The avocado adds flavor and a creamy texture to the salad and replaces mayo, making this meal super healthy and nutritious.
- Tuna (1 can, drain the tuna as much as you can)
- Avocado (1 large or 2 small)
- Red onion
- Dill Pickles (optional)
- Mustard (1 table spoon, any mustard of your choice will work)
- Apple cider vinegar (1 tea spoon)
- Salt (to your
- Ground Pepper
1. Chop onions, celery, cilantro, pickles and walnuts. If you prefer larger pieces, you can chop it by hand.
2. Add mustard, salt, pepper & apple cider vinegar
3. Add tuna & avocado and mix it all together
The avocado should be soft and ripe so it can mash easily, for a creamy texture. Cut your avocados in 4 pieces, it’s makes the skin & pit removal much easier and less messy.
Cover with plastic wrap, keep in the fridge for up to 2 days
Here are some other fun ways of serving your Avocado Tuna Salad.